Q: What is the goal of ESWay?
A: Increase population of eComStation market, achieve prosperity for
developers of software.
Q: I am going found my own Operating System similar to OS/2 Warp
A: You are imaginative person. Try realize your wonderful ideas in OS/2 world.
Implement the planned technologies for eComStation.
Q: How can I donate money to ES-way project?
A: There is not need to donate money. ES-way is the method, not project.
Follow the ESWay. Quote theses from ES-way in forums, chats, ..
If you want donate ~ 100 USD
If you want donate ~ 300 USD (1000 USD)
- Find potential developer and ask him improve something in his program. Or make him join/collaborate with other developer.
If you want donate tons of money
- Order program or driver from small eComStation company
- Please, found small eComStation company, hire manager and developer. Develop free/shareware/commercial eCS software.
- If you pay for existing software then developer interprets this payment
as compensation. That's why we recommend always request additional features.
Calculate how many hours developer can work for this money?
Q: How can I promote Evolutionary Sprint?
A: Put ESWay banner to your site:
|Promotion of ESWay, 140x140, EN/RU
Q: What will happen if IBM passes source code to you?
A: There is no need in source code of base OS/2 Warp system.
Q: What is the difference between "Roadmap" and "Perfect"?
A: We have two stacks:
- Perfect is the stack of needed features which improve usability of the OS,
- Roadmap is the list of feature which improve functionality of the OS.